 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2109
  Re: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)

"David Zorn" <david_zorn@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9w25x.5vH@lugnet.com... (...) Snip. WOW! I couldn't have said it better myself. LEGO _NEEDS_ to listen to this. What John said - send this to Billund guys. -Tim (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tim Courtney writes: That was very well written by David. And his analogy of the Lego Bandsaw was fantastic. I tmay have studs on it, it may have Lego printed on it. But what does it have to do with bricks? Brilliant! I hope (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)