 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2078
    Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization. —Tim Courtney
   "Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message news:G9Lq9C.8L0@lugnet.com... (...) As did a lot of us. I really really really would like to seriously look into doing a survey (as scientific as possible) of people who purchase LEGO in toy (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

        Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization. —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) I think a third party survey would be very good for TLC to conduct. Of course they would have to conduct a very serious survey and accept the results for it to mean anything. Maybe that Enigmatic "we lost money and will revert to our core (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

   "Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message news:G9LsFJ.Cu3@lugnet.com... (...) I'm not so sure I'd be that optimistic, really. From what I've learned about the company, its hard to effect policy which is decided in Billund. The (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)