 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2051
2050  |  2052
Subject:
Brown Bulk Bricks are in!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:54:29 GMT

Great news! We have received limited quantities of the brown bulk bricks to
our US Shop At Home distribution! This inventory is limited, as it arrived
by air. There is much more on the way via sea and will be here no later than
March 30, 2001. Hopefully these will show up sooner, but for now, that is
the targeted date.

I am not sure what the quantities are that we currently have for the US, and
I am not sure what the European situation is at this point.

In case you don't have it, the US Shop At Home phone number is:

1-800-453-4652

At this point, the brown bulks aren't live on the web site, but they will be
soon.

Play Well!

Jake

---