 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2041
2040  |  2042
Subject:
Thank you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:03:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I just wanted to offer a very hearty Thank You! to LEGO Direct for providing
NALUG with the materials for the play area at Supertrain 2001 in Calgary, AB,
CA this past weekend.  It was immensly popular with both the attendee's and
with the show organizers, and it is something we simply couldn't have done on
our own.

Thank you.

Before:

and after:

We did notice, though, that some of the kids in the play area were awfully
big....

James