 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 195
Re: Question re: the bulk discount
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:49:26 GMT

leggomylego wrote:

I admit I might be a little slow due to the joy I'm feeling over this news,
but...

How exactly does the bulk discount work?  Do you have to order 5 of the EXACT
same item to get the 5% discount?  Or can I order 5 items total, and get a 5%
discount on each one?

i asked the rep when i called. it's any five items(different or the same).  I also
didn't have to give the code- the rep entered it in for me.

i had a dream two nights ago about white 2x2 windows.  i'm going to dream about
gray corrugated brick  tonight.

-chris