 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1860
  Re: Target market

(...) Yes, the $64 question. (...) I agree completely. And I think LD's offerings will reflect that. I would love to see the stats on who is primary purchaser of the bulk offerings. I would bet that an impressive share is AFOLs. (...) Without a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Target market

How do they know who's buying what percentage? I mean, when I buy a set at Walmart or Meijers or K-mart (hooray for BOGO) nobody is tracking who I'm buying it for (almost always me, but I do get them frequently for Birthday kids). How do I express (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)