 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1852
    (canceled) —Suzanne D. Rich

        Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I didn't see Tomas's post as an attack, I think you may be reading too much into it or letting your emotions get the best of you. (and if an honest attempt to explain something said here can make you that upset, you probably *are* letting this (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?) —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) You're right. I'm very embarrassed. :-[ I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I wasn't. I should stay away from this group all together. Add it to my Skip-Filters. "attack" was also the wrong word, I really meant something like being (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?) —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) I hope not. I for one have found your posts to be very interesting. Thanks! /Eric McCarthy/ (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)