 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1787
  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) And the Studebaker company isn't selling a lot of cars these days even though the Gullwing was an elegant, high quality machine. So was the Avanti. (...) In the area of web sites they have... and *thank goodness* for that. (1) The technology (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

Hey Lar, Did the topic of "WINDOWS" come up at all?? Old, new, current or other colors?? Besides Train windows that is.... Gary Istok (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) I'm under NDA... But look at what I've said in the past here on LUGNet(tm) about whether I wanted windows or not, and predict the likelihood that I never said anything about windows. :-) Or that anyone else there never did either. Also (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)