 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1761
Re: lego software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 06:52:55 GMT

in article G87I4K.1t3@lugnet.com, Tim Courtney at tim@zacktron.com wrote on
2/3/2001 6:21 PM:

"eric shumacher" <reckling@concentric.net> wrote in message
news:G875Kn.1Ew@lugnet.com...
http://www.concentric.net/~Reckling/lego/default2.html

this is a sample of the upcoming lego software site, i'm wondering what your
feedback is,

write back

Is this some sort of elaborate prank?  I apologize for my skepticism but I
don't
recognize your name in connection with LEGO, and I haven't found it common
practice for LEGO to 1) preview their sites and 2) host them off on some other

GOT to be a joke...although a pretty elaborate one.  If it isn't a joke,
then one of LEGO's contract programmers is in for big trouble for doing
this, and if it IS a joke, whoever did it will be hearing from the lawyers,
I'm sure...

Rob