 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1746
  Ok I have a question about the CD's

I have posted a about Ebay sellers selling cd's with the Lego instructions. Does Lego really care? Ebay will not do anything about them. Is there a "watchdog" that we should email when we find something like this? Rose (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ok I have a question about the CD's

Rose, Thanks for the attention! I have emailed some people to find out the answer to this. I will let you know as soon as I get a solid answer. Thanks! jake (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)