 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1659
Re: Bulk parts ordering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:33:01 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Arnold Staniczek writes:
Ludo,

I would like to see more ways of payment for the bulk part orderings.
I know that a lot of people have a Mastercard / Visa or American Express card.
I don't have them, only the one that my bank issues (Eurocard), because i
don't need one of the previous mentioned cards at all.

I am wondering if there isn't the Mastercard symbol on your Eurocard. At least here in Germany Eurocard is allied with Mastercard,
so you CAN use your Eurocard as Mastercard. Are you sure you haven't got this option as well?

Arnold

Hi,
Perhaps i have to get me an other 'version' of card, because it's not
mentioned on my card.
I do have the following logo's on it:
Front side : Blue and red circle with the word MAESTRO in it (right bottom
corner)
back side : EC (Eurocard), Bancontact/Mister Cash (for payments in shops and
gas stations), Proton (for small payments as in the bakery for a bread) ,
EUFISERF (don't ask me what this is.)

I can ask my bank if its possible.

Thanks anyhow for the responce. But i still hope that we can pay as we did
before, using a 'overschrijving / giro' form .

Ludo Soete