 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1649
  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

Jake- Thanks for bringing a little sanity and actual fact to this discussion. I am incredibly sick of all the self-righteous whining about a software company being 'evil'. I think some people need to open a history book or even turn on the nightly (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

(...) brick. (...) increasing (...) While I agree, there is no evidence as to which is the cause & which is effect. Did diversification cause cash-flow problems, or is it slated as a possible solution? Do you have any light to shed, Jake? Regards, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)