 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 164
  Re: bulk ordering is here!

Thanks Brad!!! For those of you that cannot see the server due to difficulties... Here is what I saw... I added the per Item field, as I bet we all want to know this. Please don't quote me on the color or size of the Train windows... I am not a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) Just to clarify, these: (...) are *not* Train windows. They are thinwalls. It so happens that they were used in 4561. But then, 4561 is barely a train anyway. This: (URL) this: (URL) train windows I ain't complaining. We have a great source of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

I was confused about this as well. I explicitly had the operator verify that these trans thin walls are identical to those used in 4561. These are light blue trans-blue thin walls as opposed to the dark blue variety seen in aquanaut and other sets. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)