 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1569
    Re: Latest update from LEGO Direct —Jonathan Mizner
   (...) Thanks for the info. But wait, what about the "unknown" LoM sets? The back of the Alien DIscovery pak clearly shows two more small LoM sets, but absolutely no one has seen them. I know you probably cannot reply to this, but will we every see (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Latest update from LEGO Direct —Brian Osborne
   I recently saw these two packaged with the small, alien, flying thing in a 3-pack at FAO Schwartz in Las Vegas. I wonder if it's an exclusive or not. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)