 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1506
    Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)... —Scott Arthur
   (...) This is a good point. They are quite expensive. I know that shop sized displays sell for a little less, and, although glued, are far more unique. One would have to know the numbers sold to know if the are a money spinner, but I expect it must (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Agreed. Let's see what the latest announcement plays out as... I suspect (even ignoring the non availability of graygreen/verdigris) that the current bulk packs cannot make you any of the statues (the legodude uses plates not in the bulk (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.uk)