 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1494
    LEGO Shop at Home on the web is going to ruin me —Tom Boucher
   Being able to order stuff from the web is going to break my bank account. All those bulk bricks, so little money.... (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO Shop at Home on the web is going to ruin me —John Neal
    (...) lol And this is just the tip of the iceberg!!! {:^D -John (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)