 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1491
    Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community —Tony Priestman
   On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Jake McKee (<G5GqrA.GKC@lugnet.com>) wrote at 16:21:10 (...) Jake, I'm curious. Does this restriction extend as far as TLC not being able to use ideas which we've discussed in lugnet? It would be *very* ironic if we were killing (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) And second question at you, Jake: What if the person with the idea obmits of his rights or "sells" them for a symbolic penny? I would like to do so with any model I have created so far, just for the honour to be the designer of an official (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)