 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1389
    Re: Desirable parts (was Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts) —Gary Istok
   I agree with Tom, I doubt there is anyone with a larger inventory of rare LEGO parts than I have. Yet I am giddy with anticipation about getting more parts that are considered rare. Case in point: sloped bricks --- I have 140 regular sloped 2x2 blue (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Desirable parts (was Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts) —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Ah finally a sub thread that makes some sense. Both Tom and Gary speak wise words. I will agree that as Bulk parts become available I will almost definitely cut back on the number of sets I buy but I will more then offset that with my bulk (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)