 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1372
    Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm not sure this is completely true, inasmuch as the desirable parts have intrinsic value (contrast with highly desirable collectible stamps). I for one will always value train windows at a non zero amount, because I actually use them in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) Very true. How many people would buy a metroliner or a black seas baracuda or any other so called "rare" set just because its "rare" and/or valuable? I certainly woudnt. There are only 2 reasons I buy lego: Because I like the design of the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)