 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1309
    Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts —Steve Bliss
   (...) Wow. I never expected to see this post from Tony K. If someone had told me about it before I read it, I would have told them to get their eyes checked. :) Steve (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts —Tony Kilaras
   (...) Hola! Yes, I am still here. Been mostly lurking because I have found few posts of interest to me (re: Star Wars, the new 2001 monstrosities, etc.) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts —Suzanne D. Rich
     (...) It is nice to see your name appear, Tony. And on such a happy note! :-) -Suz (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts —Steve Bliss
   (...) Yes, I saw that you'd posted a few message over the last few days. My impression of you is a general skeptic - you'll believe something when it happens. So I was a bit surprised on the message you posted. Not a bad surprise. Just a surprise. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)