 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1273
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Well, as exciting as this is (and it's a HUGE step in the right direction -- one can see that at last TLC is starting to "get it"), one has to wonder at the limitations. I presume that the software/sets will be limited by brick type and color (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) My sentiments exactly!! (...) Price my also be a factor... Sincerely, Richard Noeckel You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com -Lego good, Canada great-® (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)