 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1182
    Re: Are 9V trains alive? —John Neal
   Although I have speculated about the demise of the 9 volt train line in past posts, I have it upon pretty good authority that this rumor isn't only false, but that TLC will be expanding the 9 volt line. No real details, sorry. And I am not an (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Are 9V trains alive? —Ludo Soete
   (...) I hope youre right. I would like to see more kind of points, and a return to the first 9v train models (and some 12V models where great too !). I hate those new models (4560/4561 & 4559). I bought some for the pieces but i don't build them. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)