 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 117
Re: requests for brad and lego direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:18:28 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Mark Herzberg wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jonathan Wilson writes:
2.the list of which moulds are still available to use so that we know
which parts we can request from lego direct

I'm not Brad, but I would not be surprised if all molds are still availble
(minus "redesigned" molds, like when they redesigned the round tree to have a
taller trunk and rounder endges). Witness the re-introduction of pieces,
especially recently with Fabuland parts showing up in Belvile, Adventurers,
and Mickey.

There is such a thing as making another mould.

If they broke a couple of the juniorized molds that would be nice. :)

I didn't get the impression they would have any product development
associated with LD. I got the impression TLG liked the idea of generating
revenue from the molds they are no longer using or are under-utilizing, but
I wouldn't expect anything new.

However, maybe if TLG polled us about new (juniorized) parts they might be
considering, that would be nice.

Addition to my want list: Transparent plates, all colors.

Mark