 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 116
    bulk pricing with the cost/stud method —David Kuehn
   Not sure if this has been discussed here yet. Just doing some number crunching. In trying to figure out how a simple brick is priced, I derived a price per stud rate, i.e.; a 2x4 brick is 8 studs. This does not take into account the possibly more (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: bulk pricing with the cost/stud method —Mark Koeberl
   (...) First, my only criticism: Market.theory might be the most appropriate place for this. However, if LD proves to be more expensive than Ebay for common bulk bricks, I'm sure this thread will be resurrected. I recently put some bulk legos up for (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)