 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1122
    Re: I placed an order —Christian Gemuenden
   (...) I'd order 99 copies online, then write down my Reference Number carefully, call up the S@H phone version and tell them tho add a few more of the set. I think it should work this way (it's also possible to add the Credit Card number via phone (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        (canceled) —Amy Hughes