 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1118
    (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: I placed an order —Ben Gatelle
     (...) Just curious what you ordered in a quantity of 100+? I'm sure the designers of the site/engine didn't think people would be ordering triple digit quantities of sets. (This may or may not be hard for them to fix.) BEN GATRELLE FU to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: I placed an order —Amy Hughes
     (...) It was bulk elements. You are not authorized to know which ones :-) That is, I'm not divulging any details of my project until it's complete. The two-digit thing should be trivial to fix, if they consider it a problem. Amy (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: I placed an order —Christian Gemuenden
   (...) I'd order 99 copies online, then write down my Reference Number carefully, call up the S@H phone version and tell them tho add a few more of the set. I think it should work this way (it's also possible to add the Credit Card number via phone (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        (canceled) —Amy Hughes