 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 103
    Re: Window questions for Brad Justus —Gary R. Istok
   Dear Brad, In addition to my previous question about the classic era windows, here is an example of the early Continental European LEGO Windows & Doors box from the late 1950's. If classic windows are a possibility for the future, here is an example (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

        Re: Window questions for Brad Justus —Gary R. Istok
   Dear Brad, It helps if I point to the website with the picture of the Dealer box I just talked about: (URL) Istok (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)