 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1016
    Please publish AFTER setting everything up! —Ben Roller
   Lego, Please, before you publish a new URL, set up the web site and make sure that everyone can access it. I was browsing the new Technic catalog and noticed the (URL) address. Unfortunately, when I tried to load the site, an error appeared. It (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!