 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1001
Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 15:14:55 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Eric Brok writes:
Last week I ordered from the LEGO S@H site to the Netherlands and received
the items mere days later: I was stunned by the speed of this first trial.

Now I read about the new S@H train windows&doors and hurried to order a load
of them. But now the site says they aren't available in my country!

This is exactly the kind of item I would use this service for; the
world-wide succes of S@H relies more on these special items than offering
'standard' items.

They aren't available anywhere on the website yet.  I suspect that's because
we aren't supposed to know about them yet. ;)  As per usual, whoever
distributes LEGO catalogues on the eastern US seaboard has let them out a
couple weeks before LEGO seems to want them out, so none of these parts are
available yet anywhere.  I'm confident it won't be much longer before the
website has them.

James