 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *994 (-20)
  Re: 1x in Bulk Please

Dear LEGO, At the very least, 1x2's in white would be extremely appropriate for us modernist architects who are also fans of your fine product. Build On! John Matthews John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 1x in Bulk Please

(...) right, I might add that Lego should offer those brown boxes to Eric, not the x100 packs, he would go too fast through these (remember Mike Poindexter went through 713 of the 3033 1200 pieces boxes to this day, according to (URL) ) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  1x in Bulk Please

Many people have chimed in that they are wishing for 1x bricks in bulk. I am starting a new thread because I had been wishing for 1x orange bricks in bulk and now you have given us the halloween packet. While I am greatly pleased that orange is (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  please make better technic spares available

Either through better service packs or through "bulk" (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

(...) Count me in on the 1x3 bricks and plates! I believe I'm always looking for a 1x3 something. (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

The instructions are online. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: special kits Kxxxx now online available <- Not to the rest of the world they're not!

Hey Nicholas, stay patient! The kits are not available from Germany either, but they are already in the printed version of the S@H catalogue, so I guess it will soon be available online for other countries as well. Bye, Christian --- xTI@N. LUGNet (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

(...) I'll say "me too". While we are at it, I would add 1Xx bricks in tan (apart from the 2X1), dark gray and orange. Also, how about a "Town Expander Kit" with vehicle doors, mudguards, small wheels and roofs? That way we can "de-juniorize" the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.town)

  Re: special kits Kxxxx now online available <- Not to the rest of the world they're not!

Surprise, surprise! If you input any of these set numbers in to Lego S@H UK you get a picture of the product and a description, but are told it is unavailable in the UK. C'mon Lego, play fair and stop ignoring the rest of the world. I would love to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

(...) They would be nice but what I desire most is plates in more sizes and colors. I can get by without the 1x3s till the range expands a lot. But then, I bought a lot of the 1200 piece tubs. ++Lar (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

(...) And all the other colors just for luck. I need tan 1x3s. Plates and bricks. At least they're in current sets. While we're at it, the brown 1x4 brick is still a mythological creature. Never been seen in captivity. Speaking of brown, brown roof (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

(...) Me too. I buy 1x3s at auction. In fact, I'd like 1x3 plates too. I want plates and bricks in pink, black, white, brown, grey, dark grey, and clear. Chris (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

Brad, I doubt I'm the only person who would like to be able to buy 1x3 (and 2x3) bricks in bulk. At least in the standard colors, I'd be much more likely to get these than the sizes that lego bulk offers at the moment (other than the 2x8's), since (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas! (Was Re: S@H bulk pages are too slow)

(...) about (...) pages (...) I want to be able to surf *.lego.com with lynx... That means, no javascript (cookies are fine) and uh, forget about pictures. Raph (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas! (Was Re: S@H bulk pages are too slow)

I was not complaining about the main page at the Shop at Home page. I was complaining specifically about the bulk LEGO page. The front page, (URL) , loads quickly. Loading the US Shop at Home page, (URL) , takes about a minute and a half to load (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) ok. maybe. now try to use lynx under Linux : lynx (URL) Incorrect Access Permission [ERROR.GIF] No cookie. To access this site your browser must be accepting cookies. ------ very useful... (yeah, that would be a good way to get rig of the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Just a quick note that my order arrived. The pumpkin is packed in the low cost clear cello bagging with adhesive label that we have come to expect for bulk. It doesn't come with any included instructions (unless I missed them) which is fine (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)

Erik Olson <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:G2st8L.HGF@lugnet.com... (...) metals, (...) primary (...) done by (...) Oh well, I guess unless some pigeons want to contribute a lot of it, the statue won't be getting that kind of tint again. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Free legos at www.labvantage.com

(...) Tough to qualify for, though, looks like. Someone ought to point TLC legal eagles at this site, they're using "LEGO'S" like it's a proper usage and I dunno what those weird bricks in the image are but they ain't The Brick. (lawyers are like (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)

(...) Thanks for retrieving those details from the mint! If you want to see bronze in green, blue, black, brown, even blue, red and other wacky colors, take a look at some ancient coins. Surf ebay -- they have a burgeoning ancient coin section that (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact