 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *5225 (-5)
  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

(...) rolling before using them in the record attempt? (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

Call me crazy, but I believe there is a limit to how much weight one should stack atop a 9V train motor. My previous V188 double-diesel was solidly built...too much so, for I had to raise the controller up two or three notches just so it could keep (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

(...) Has anybody checked the wheel sets? Lego had some minor problems with the Legend Metro-Liner and they seem to have major problems with grey (Santa Fe + coaches) wheel sets now (as I heared from several people till now). These do not run as (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

Cary Clark wrote in message ... (...) 15 (...) Interesting - Jeremy Rear brought his Santa Fe ABA set to NWBrickcon this weekend and it kept slowing down to a crawl at certain places on the track for no discernible reason. Good old Thomas the Tank (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

(...) Hey Tim, it looks like the Exclusive Train Set is available from Target.Com for $160 US. A little pricey overall, but if you were really interested, I am sure that an AFOL south of the border could offer some assistance. A blue passenger coach (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact