 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *3854 (-5)
  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

I hope this line continues, I've got a couple of models I would like to be made "official". Congrats Dan! Gary Richard Noeckel <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GoBG76.6o@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

(...) Allan Bedford Disclaimer: Due to the significantly positive nature of this announcement, my response will be all thumbs up. Constructive criticism will wait for further follow-ups. ;) (...) A big step for LEGO Direct, a giant leap for the LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON Light Gray?

Well, I had consumer affairs forward some information about atleast allowing someine a discount for ordering 10,000 2x4 lt gray bricks, plus some slopes and plates after 3 years. I hope it makes it to him? I never seen such disorganization in a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

(...) You can imagine how hard it was for us not to share this news outside the Guild - It's great that TLC has finally announced it. I just stopped by LUGNet to see what more had been said about the Blacksmith Shop and the most recent posted (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

Just plain great! This IS the way to go. My only dislike is that this set will not be sold on stores - it could be a "bait" for the kids, making their interest in LEGO grow again to pre '96 levels. Why not try stores, call it a "test" or so... I am (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact