 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *355 (-5)
  Re: News from LEGO Direct

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FwMGwy.Lt6@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) This is a really good idea if you want to take advantage of any of the mistakes (like clear thin walls). I personally ordered cler thin walls (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

(...) So, uh, place another order NOW, before they swap them over ;-) I got 100 of the 1x4x5s, I think I'll stick with that, and order a ton when they change to clear. Can't WAIT for the black-framed doors, but I sure wish they cost a little less - (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

(...) I assume that avoid confusion, the new parts will get new set numbers? I hope that especially the more useful of the "wrong" elements will stay in production? (I am referring mainly to the extremely useful, hoped-for since the demise of large (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

(...) So... you can attest that Steve is a real person? But not that Brad is? <grin, duck and run> Just curious... <devilish grin> -Shiri (who's calling S@H to buy her bulk paks NOW) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

(...) Oops, not _quite_. I spelled his last name wrong. That should say: Steve Hawco <LEGODirect@LEGO.com> --Todd (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact