 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *3384 (-5)
  Re: Please read, re: S@H orders to Australia

(...) Not if the freight, customs & GST increase the prices by 50%. (...) Well, I checked out that page you posted the other day (URL) and is does seem to indicate duty is payable as it always was 8?( Also, this page (URL) customs duty is 5% of the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: dear lego, will you be issuing a s@h catalog for australia?

(...) as far as I know. The S@H web site doesn't list everything that's available either. The only way to find out for sure if a specific item is available is to phone S@H and ask (and even then you have to make sure to get the regular phone reps, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3BBFA850.703090....com.au... (...) The European catalogue does not show a full range of product. Far from it. The shop at home web site is the only difinitive source of what is on offer (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: dear lego, will you be issuing a s@h catalog for australia?

(...) As we're being supplied from the European S@H, I imagine we'll get the same catalog. (...) You'll probably get one with each order. You may be able to request one via the web site, but they'd probably charge to mail it. May be worth ringing (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  dear lego, will you be issuing a s@h catalog for australia?

Will lego shop @ home/lego direct be printing a shop at home catalog for australia? If so, when will the first one be available? Will it show the full range of product, like the US and european catalogs do? (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact