 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *2674 (-5)
  Re: Re-released sets and Brickfest

(...) That could run afoul of university rules, and may run contrary to what the Brickfest organizers want. (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3B164167.500F@m...ing.com... (...) Heck, LEGO should go ahead and have some of these sets right at Brickfest available for sale on the spot. They would probably sell out in five minutes. Tim (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re-released sets and Brickfest

I'm not sure what the timing on these will be but if they will at all be available by Brickfest, I strongly reccomend making sure the outlet store has some. My running the Pirate Game is going to whet people's appetites for Pirates... (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: It may be 'Hard to Find', but that doesn't mean we have been looking for it!

they have shedloads of those in TRU in Cardiff for £1.99 each they may be hard to find but dosent that mean they should be hard to find "Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GDwIC8.610@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Lugnet Community Set (was: Re: Promo set, why can't we have one made?)

This is a great idea. It would be fun to build a set knowing that everyone else was making one too. Rather than having to decide whether to make something town, castle, pirate, space, etc., maybe someone could come up with something totally (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact