 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *2619 (-10)
  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) I hate to say this but, "me too!". Can't we at least get them shipped to (LEGO) Australia or something? Martin (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) This made my day! --Todd (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

I live in Australia where Shop at Home does not exist. Whats the best way of getting some of these sets? I don't want to trouble other people overseas to buy/package etc.. Finally in the last few years there's something I actually *WANT* to buy from (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

From the Pirates standpoint, anything is better than nothing. It would have been nice if the last pirates minifig pack came out along with this (that poor Armada Flagship is pretty thinly manned). Personally, I'd like to see a "Greatest Lego Sets (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Promo set, why can't we have one made?

Um, how about a FUN contest, where we aren't asking LEGO to make a set for us. But, where we put something together, that all could make out of common pieces in their own collection and make the instructions available on Lugnet. Have a minifig with (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Wow! I can only say: my wife is going to kill me... (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

One question, if you don't mind, that I have is are these sets being called "LEGO Classics", or will they just be sold like normal Technic/City/Pirate sets? Will LEGO advertise at all that these are old sets coming back? (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Wow! This is great news! Can't wait to get another G&WE! I love to hear this! Let's hope that this does continue (Airport Shuttle anyone?). Thanks LEGO! (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Well, I for one think this the next best thing to peanut butter. Seeing as my son and I didn't get into the Lego world full force untill last summer we are both excited as can be to find out that we can possibly get some of the older sets in a (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

"Melody Brown" <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GDr8EL.BJI@lugnet.com... (...) That is not a bad idea! How about a koala? -- Bryan (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact