 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *219 (-5)
  Re: Lego Direct Parts Selection

1x2's! I need 1x2's. Build On! John Matthews P.S. Thanks Brad for getting this thing underway so quickly! Xcalabur <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:Fw5v7u.36C@lugnet.com... (...) need (...) like to (...) selection (...) of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

This is great news! I have already contributed yet more money into the LEGO coffers thanks to this service. It ends up being a great deal for adult builders since we can now build large structures much more cheaply! Anyhow, I was curious as to why (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) Here is the deal: It is great in Gray. Good in White/Green. Poor way to get Red/Black, _but_ they have been available from S@H for a long time. (...) What? No, they are a different selection. If you are building a roof of any real size, the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

I was confused about this as well. I explicitly had the operator verify that these trans thin walls are identical to those used in 4561. These are light blue trans-blue thin walls as opposed to the dark blue variety seen in aquanaut and other sets. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: bulk ordering is (not) here! (was - Re: bulk ordering is her e! )

(...) And what about places like Australia, where the sets cost considerably more than the cost of having them sent airmail from the US..or even UK? I'm personally hoping that LD decide on a global price for the items, and then add postage to this, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact