 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1839 (-5)
  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Jake, That was a legal matter. Telling LEGO Direct about it seems an indirect way to report it to TLC's Legal team in CT. Are they open to receiving such discoveries directly? If so, how? -Suz (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) They shouldn't think of it as "bothering" at all! 8^0 In previous threads people have said that, even if TLC should go belly-up, they would satisfy their Lego needs on the secondary market rather than buying clone brands. That's a heavy (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) Are you Lego Direct people listening to this VERY telling comment? Bring back some old elements in bulk offerings and you can scoop up losses from the secondary market, and people can then buy more lego with monies budgeted for Lego that they (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) hoping (...) tell (...) So is this the place to report these findings? Rose (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

Rose, I wanted to follow up with you about this. Sorry for delay, but I was hoping to be able to pass on more info. However, when you asked the question, I had immediately (within 2 hours) asked some people on our end about it. The answer came back (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact