 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1769 (-5)
  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) Larry and Todd were specifically referring to the Lego.com *website* in those messages though. From the kids I used to do "Technic class" with, they really loved the Lego website and visited it *a lot*. Between (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

LEGO would be making a huge mistake if they assumed that the things we want are different than what kids want. I hear just about every day from a very reliable source that parents and kids hate juniorized sets. They want sets with more pieces. They (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) I'm surprised to hear that, but if it's true, then it's good news, and it would make things a lot clearer. So, what then *is* the target market for lego.com, and how were things like satisfaction measured? (...) And usability testing, of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Some of your opinions anger me Larry. I hate to say this but you also criticize other people. Maybe you should take a look at the "venome" in you. And not act like everyone is so feeble in the field of trians. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) It was the *first* *train* summit. (...) I can't talk about future products, about demographics or web usage or sales figures, or about costs/numbers/successes for various marketing, sales or production activities, for example. There are other (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact