 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1754 (-10)
  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Exxx...xxxcellent. (...) So you know then? (...) MOCs at din? --Todd (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Yes. (...) Yes I can decisively say that. I think I did already, actually. (...) That kind of information would be covered under the NDA so I can't specifically comment. (...) After dinner the lot of us fested till pretty late, so at 2 AM when (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  (canceled)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) I am happy to hear trains will be around. I would like to know why the female part of this group was left out. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.:((((( Rose (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Awesome! (...) Ohohoo, when you say "the future of the product line," I assume you are referring to trains? If so, that sounds very encouraging! Can you say whether rumors of the train product line's demise are greatly exaggerated? Will be any (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: lego software

"eric shumacher" <reckling@concentric.net> wrote in message news:G875Kn.1Ew@lugnet.com... (...) Is this some sort of elaborate prank? I apologize for my skepticism but I don't recognize your name in connection with LEGO, and I haven't found it (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> Forgot to crosspost to .direct ++Lar (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ok I have a question about the CD's

Rose, Thanks for the attention! I have emailed some people to find out the answer to this. I will let you know as soon as I get a solid answer. Thanks! jake (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Ok I have a question about the CD's

I have posted a about Ebay sellers selling cd's with the Lego instructions. Does Lego really care? Ebay will not do anything about them. Is there a "watchdog" that we should email when we find something like this? Rose (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  "Lego's online dream" -- feature article in UK Guardian Unlimited newspaper

(...) Chloe's article appeared Thursday. Here's a link to the online version: (URL) in the article: Douglas Coupland, Microserfs, Microsoft, Xbox, Harry Potter, LEGOLAND theme parks, Danielle Hainauer, Star Wars, Steven Spielberg, INmotion, Johnson (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact