 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1439 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) You might be supprised. I was just checking out your trolley yesterday and I am seriously considering copying it either in total or at least using some of your ideas. I like it a lot and it may one day show up on a NELUG train layout. Eric (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) snip a lot of stuff that I wasn't going to comment on (...) Weird, I want everyone in the world to copy my trolleys, my caboose, and my train engines (actually only two, maybe three, of them). I don't think anyone will but hey why not dream. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) Man, you guys at the GMLTC must know someone. I remember when I was all excited about the DUPLO trains being a good sign and in would jump Mr. Neigh-Saying 8-Wide to spread doom and gloom, but even he changed his tune a week or two ago (sorry (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) I have good reason to believe that the train line is not going away. That's all I'm willing to say at this point. ++Lar (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

I asked the same question a few weeks ago. Bryan Kinkel wrote in message ... (...) disappointment (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact