 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1264 (-10)
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:G54K0r.7vy@lugnet.com... (...) truly (...) anything (...) you (...) It is described on this page: (URL) is pretty amazing IMHO. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) In the year 2002 the LEGO Renaissance will be upon us… The possibilities will be endless! (Unless quantity, size, color or piece availability restrictions occur.) I do believe that this concept has been proposed in the past, but it appears as (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Read down the left side of: (URL) just above Eric's arm. :) Ben Roller (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I nearly missed it myself! Go back to (URL) scroll down. There should be 3 "blocks" of text, in orange, green, and purple. Click on the orange block "Online LEGO users design their own sets" and you'll find the relevant text on that page. This (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Where precisely did you see this? I tried to scan around through various links from the main links that began this thread, but did not find anything along the lines of the above comment. Plus, what can I say, a lot of the content at those (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Cool. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Plus they have links to quite a few LUG's (but no LTC's?). (URL) to start designing some sets. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Wow, very cool indeed! Nice write up on Eric, Henry, Todd and Suz. Glad to see you guys get the recognition that you justly deserve. jt -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Let me be the first to say HOLY (expletive deleted for your protection) The ability to buy any piece in any quantity in perhaps any color is truly mindbendingly awesome. 2002 won't get here soon enough. Wow. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact