 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1009 (-10)
  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) This Orange brick packs news was just a bit late for me. I didn't see it till today and it seems you all snapped up the in-stock sets! I have been put on a back order list:( maybe I'll see them in November? See Ya... Robin W GFLTC PS I'm with (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

(...) This is an excellent idea. I would very much like to see some of the Verne-esque Steam Age machinery rendered in LEGO. Very good idea. (...) This would seem to be elementary, but only time will tell. ~Mark (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

(...) now this I like. I would like to see: return to wild west 7+ blacksmiths shop barber shop doctor saloon gold mine gold miner with tent and tools (including a gold pan) wild west train (with a new upside down cone piece for the funnel). if lego (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

My Suggestions- Town/Model Team Architect 14+ Town is back in a big way... there's even a mini-fig scale shopping mall! 1 Hotel 2 Shopping Mall 3 Restaurant 4 LEGO Museum (lots of discontinued elements on display) 5 Theatre Castle/Northern Knights (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

Attn : Lego UK Ltd Lego Futura Lego Direct Mr Brad Justus. LUGNET readership.. Dear Sirs ( with apologies), As a long term fan of your construction toys and products I would like to suggeste the following ideas for 2003 onwards. (I have used this (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Wish list Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

How about TLC establishing a wish list for bulk buyers? Take Jason Catena's list and expand it. What better customer survey could there be than finding out what you customers want? I suspect there may be a market for every piece that TLC (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) because (...) I live in Idaho and I received my catalog last Friday, I seem to be one of the first to get the new one. I ordered the windows last Saturday, however they are backordered until November 24. If (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]

(...) According to S@H (not the answering service) as of 11:20 EDT, these are expected to be available near the end of November. Dave! (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]

(...) They aren't available anywhere on the website yet. I suspect that's because we aren't supposed to know about them yet. ;) As per usual, whoever distributes LEGO catalogues on the eastern US seaboard has let them out a couple weeks before LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]

Last week I ordered from the LEGO S@H site to the Netherlands and received the items mere days later: I was stunned by the speed of this first trial. Now I read about the new S@H train windows&doors and hurried to order a load of them. But now the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact