 LEGO Company / Pitsco-LEGO Dacta / 32
Re: An alternative? (WAS: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Technic's Dead ))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta, lugnet.lego.dacta
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 13:29:57 GMT

A myth indeed! I too have ordered from Spectrum and received prompt
and courteous service. I got what I wanted within days of ordering it.
They were quite helpful (and patient) in locating part numbers, even
though I was reading from a Pitsco catalog. I was able to amend my
order the following day without any problems. The only stumble came in
ordering a Spectrum catalog - they had run out of the 2001 catalog and
were waiting for the 2002 catalog in March - by May I hadn't received
it, but one e-mail corrected that problem.

Matthias
I am curious.
Were you able to order products from Spectrum from outside of Canada?  Did
they ship to you in the US?
Thanks