 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 73
    FLL Starting Soon! Jake McKee
   Just a quick reminder that the new season of First LEGO League will be starting in just a few weeks. If you're willing/interested in volunteering (which I highly recommend... I'm doing it!), check out: (URL) good luck to this year's teams as they (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, lugnet.events)