 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 70 (+5)
  Inside Tour date update

FYI, due to logistical issues, the LEGO Inside Tour dates have been changed around a bit. The first tour will now be May 26 – May 28, 2005 The second tour will now be June 16 – June 18, 2005 Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce)

  Old color bags still available

In case anyone is interested, there are still PLENTY of the bags of the old color bricks and plates in both North America and Europe. 10145 Assorted light grey bricks 10146 Assorted dark grey bricks 10147 Assorted brown bricks 10148 Assorted light (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce)

  LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

All, Just a quick announcement (I'm in a team meeting in Germany at the moment!) to let you all know that the LEGO Brick Master program has officially launched! Check out the details at: (URL) you run into any confusion, problems, or questions, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego) !!

  FLL Starting Soon!

Just a quick reminder that the new season of First LEGO League will be starting in just a few weeks. If you're willing/interested in volunteering (which I highly recommend... I'm doing it!), check out: (URL) good luck to this year's teams as they (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, lugnet.events)

  Spring Cleaning Goodies

Some of you (ok, all of you) may be familiar with the 4679 set, the bulk tub with the random 500 elements. Or its DUPLO brother, 4296. On the <www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog BIP Blog>, I've written up some description about where those "Spring (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact