 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 64 (+5)
  Announcing Canadian changes to Shop At Home!

All, You may have noticed this week that the Canadian Shop At Home site was down for maintainence. Everything is back up and running now - with one addition. Pricing for Shop At Home for orders to Canada are now in Canadian dollars. Hopefully this (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca)

  New container ship color

Well, it took a bit longer to get the final results tallied that I expected (summer vacations and all). But I'm pleased to announce that the color chosen for the new container ship is...drum roll please.... Dark Blue That's right. They were neck and (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.color, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Friday Surprise

It's Friday and what better to celebrate than with... Roof Tiles (aka Slopes) Check out the (URL) new bulk> items, available for pre-order now in the US, and now (or soon) in Europe! Hopefully this will add a bit of happiness to an otherwise (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  New Spiderman LEGO movie

As you likely know, the Spider-Man 2 movie launches today around the world and is sure to be the biggest box office news of the summer. (I personally can not wait to see it!) To help to celebrate the success of the new Spider-Man movie, we will be (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 Available

(...) Including other groups on this too, as I think this is great news all around! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact