 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 54 (+10)
  New colors and other info

Wow, it’s been a busy couple of days on LUGNET! My inbox, phone, and Instant Messenger have been going nuts with questions! There have been a great many posts, speculations, comments, and feedback about two different issues. We wanted to make sure (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX) !!

  I need your help... and info!

(Note: please trim newsgroups on reply) All, As you know, I work both with you and with colleagues inside the LEGO Company. My efforts internally include a large bit of "training and introduction" about AFOLs. Projects like the "AFOLs" comic are (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX) !!

  More opinions needed - possible future Legends

If you haven't noticed it on the LEGO MyOpinions site already, we're currently running a session to get some feedback on the most desired sets for possible future LEGO Legends. Head over to MyOpinions or go straight to the survey here: (URL) fun! (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

  Announcing new Legend!

Taking a break from reading the 250+ color change posts, I just got the green light to announce a new Legend! And it's ....drum roll please.... 5541 - (URL) Model Team Hot Rod>! The Hot Rod first raced into the hands of LEGO collectors in 1995, and (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.year.2004, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Newest member of the LCD Team

I have some good news to pass along – Jan Beyer, a LEGO colleague has joined the LEGO Community Development (LCD) Team to help me out. Jan will be working with the German community. Jan will report into me, but will be the main point of contact (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.announce) !

  Top secret project - we need your help

All, Richard and I (mostly Richard, thanks Richard!) have been working on a new survey tool to get a better handle on the AFOL part desires. We have been working on a super top secret project – we’ll call it Project X - for many months now, and it’s (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.color, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Color Change background

First off, I apologize for bringing this issue up again, but a promise is a promise. I said I would deliver more background info on the color change, and here it is. In an effort to reduce the almost certain flood of responses to this post, please (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.color, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  New Product Announcement - 10152

As many of you have seen from the leaked pictures online, we have released a new set: 10152 – Maersk Container Ship. Build the Most Famous Cargo Liner in the World! Maersk Sealand cargo liners sail the seas all over the world, carrying valuable (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX) !!

  FLL on Zoom!

If you’re interested, there will be some coverage of FIRST LEGO League on the PBS Kids show ZOOM ((URL) Dates are as follows. Please check (URL) for specific local schedules. Segment 1  May 26 and repeat on June 1 Segment 2  June 2 Segment 3  June 3 (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.mediawatch)

  New LEGO Stores!

In our effort to bring a little slice of LEGO heaven all corners of the world, we have 6 new LEGO stores coming soon! Bellevue, WA Santa Clara, CA San Mateo, CA Bridgewater, NJ McLean, VA Rockaway, NJ (For more details, keep an eye on the (URL) LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact