 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 52 (+5)
  "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!

More happy news! (Or at least, I think it's cool) Some of you may have heard about the "What Will You Make?" Event Kits that were shown at BrickFest. These event kits are a set of materials and ideas that you can use to add to an existing event, (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.announce) !!

  Event Kit update!

All, Just a quick note about the event kits. We have received a very positive reaction to them, and we are sending out quite a few. We still have enough left that I would like to make sure that if you want one for your club or group, you act (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.events)

  New colors and other info

Wow, it’s been a busy couple of days on LUGNET! My inbox, phone, and Instant Messenger have been going nuts with questions! There have been a great many posts, speculations, comments, and feedback about two different issues. We wanted to make sure (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX) !!

  I need your help... and info!

(Note: please trim newsgroups on reply) All, As you know, I work both with you and with colleagues inside the LEGO Company. My efforts internally include a large bit of "training and introduction" about AFOLs. Projects like the "AFOLs" comic are (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX) !!

  More opinions needed - possible future Legends

If you haven't noticed it on the LEGO MyOpinions site already, we're currently running a session to get some feedback on the most desired sets for possible future LEGO Legends. Head over to MyOpinions or go straight to the survey here: (URL) fun! (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact