 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 44 (+2)
  You get to choose!

Working for LEGO Direct is always fun, but every once in a while a project comes along that just makes me giddy when I get to come here and announce it. Today, such an announcement is made. We would like to invite you all to choose our next LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce) !!

  Red Baron Arrives!

All, Just a quick note to share yet more good news! As of today, the 10024 Red Baron set has arrived and Shop At Home is taking pre-orders! Check it out now: (URL) like it will start shipping 15 May! Play Well! Jake --- Senior Producer LEGO Direct (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact